SSG Advises Rocket Air Supply in the Sale of all its Interests
SSG Capital Advisors, LLC (“SSG”) acted as the investment banker to Rocket Air Supply (“RAS” or the “Company”) in the sale of all of its Interests to Baroda Group, LLC and Anchor Capital & Investments, LLC (collectively the “Buyers”). The transaction closed in September 2019.
Founded in 1962 and headquartered in Texas, RAS is a distributor of fully-traceable, military standard and OEM parts to the aerospace industry. The Company’s products are used primarily by aerospace OEMs and component manufacturing companies, as well as other aerospace distributors in the U.S. and internationally. In addition, RAS also offers custom manufactured parts to its customers.
Privately-held and successfully operated for over five decades, RAS sought strategic alternatives to strengthen its capital base and best position its operations for future growth. The Company is now well-positioned to continue relationships with its blue-chip customer base, while also pursuing growth opportunities.
SSG was retained by the Receiver for RAS to conduct a comprehensive marketing process and solicit offers for the Company. The process attracted interest from multiple parties that engaged in a thorough review of the business, with the offer from the Buyers chosen as the right fit for all stakeholders. SSG’s industry knowledge and experience running efficient sale processes enabled the Company to continue operations as an independent business and maximize value for all stakeholders.
Other professionals who worked on the transaction include:
• J. Robert Forshey of ForsheyProstok, LLP, Receiver of Rocket Air Supply;
• Dustin G. Willey and Elle W. Whitaker of Bourland, Wall & Wenzel P.C., counsel to Rocket Air Supply;
• Shameer A. Soni of The Patel Law Group, PLLC, counsel to the Buyers;
• Matt C. Crockett of Husch Blackwell, LLP, counsel to the Buyers;
• Nathan W. Blackburn of Blackwell, Blackburn, Herring & Singer, LLP, counsel to the Buyers’ lender; and
• Christopher Nix and Ivana R. Burchfield of LCG Advisors, advisor to the Buyers.